We had a great time meeting everyone on our market days last weekend. Learned a lot, played some tunes and got a lot of input from you all.
Brisbane Record Bar would like to thank the following people who helped us to get to our market days.
- Travis Howell from Sivart Internet marketing for initial site development and Rock Star Vinyl for stock acquisition.
- Kristina Stokes for development of our logo. We feel in love with it when we saw the initial concept. If you like the look of it to and need some graphic design consultation please contact email@example.com
- Johann Ravenstein. Without your carpentary work we would have no homes for our wax babies.
- Conrad Hine from Sarina Russo Entrepreneurs as our business development coach. Helped us with business consultation, guidance and initial funding.
- Extreme Marquees for creating our gazebo. It is our home away from home and we couldn’t have asked for a better fit. If you need a high quality gazebo visit them in Brendale.
To our families, loved ones and friends who gave us support, next round is on us!
Finally, to those who came our to our maiden market days on the 11th and 12th of December. We hope to see you again at West End markets on the 18th of December and 19th at (Rocklea/Milton) markets.
If you want to reach out to us, please use…
Keep that wax spinning.